The Social Media Coordinator will work with the Director of Digital Media/Video Production to develop and execute an engaging social media strategy for the St. Paul Saints. The ideal candidate is passionate about all things social and digital, and can creatively apply the ideas and trends in those industries to a sports organization. The Social Media Coordinator will also help oversee the St. Paul Saints mobile app and game day social media execution. This individual must have the capacity to work both individually and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. This is a full-time position located in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
• Execute social media marketing campaigns, programs, and promotions
• Contribute to the development of social media strategy
• Managing, scheduling, and responding to communication on all social media platforms
• Assist with email marketing efforts
• Monitor and compile results of web traffic and social engagement
• Oversee the St. Paul Saints mobile app and game day social media execution
• 2-4 years experience in editorial content and social media platforms
• In depth knowledge of social media platforms and trends
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience using social media management and email marketing platforms is a plus
• Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Applications will be accepted beginning January 5, 2018. Applicants may not hear from the organization for several weeks. If you would like to apply, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR in the subject line.