A successful sales representative is a master of the full menu of team ticket sales products and maximizes tickets sales through pipeline management, cold-calling, client development, customer service, and ownership of market verticals and initiatives.
Individual Sales Contributor Duties:
- Make phone calls during the season and off-season to ensure personalized continual contact to recruit new business and develop/retain existing business.
- Sell ticket sales packages with the focus on hitting and surpassing annual sales goal.
- Develop and execute specific ticket sales initiatives.
- Set up group areas as needed for customers.
- Contribute as needed in operational and gameday areas.
- Assist box office in ticket operations execution as needed.
- Report to the Director of Ticket Sales with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Perform managerial responsibilities within the sales department, including regular supervision and training of others
- Customarily maintain personal and team-wide sales records
- Analyze target market and create plans for engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sports ticket sales experience strongly preferred
- Proven track record of individual sales success preferred
- Superior communication skills a must
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Ability and willingness to exercise discretion and independent judgment