As a successful Marketing Manager for the Hudson Valley Renegades, you will independently manage all communications aspects of media relations while skillfully controlling all information that is distributed to the media while building and maintaining media relationships.
The Marketing Manager will report directly to the General Manager and is responsible for but not limited to the following job related duties:
- The role as the primary voice of the organization through all social media platforms.
- Creation of in-stadium and online graphics.
- Writing, editing and sending out all marketing and business related press releases.
- Creating, writing and editing of several print and online items.
- Creative and editing of videos to be used online and in-stadium.
- Network at local events with various organizations and businesses.
- Work closely with Tickets Sales Department to ensure marketing drives ticket sales.
- Full maintenance and updating of team’s website
- Editor-in-chief of team’s Digital Program
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision
- Grow online support base and traffic
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communications including development, organizing, and education of brand
- Photoshop & Illustrator experience
- Video editing experience
- Creative thinker and writer
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills
- Please provide writing samples, artwork portfolio and social media samples
In addition, there are game day and special event responsibilities that come along with the position.