As a successful Marketing & Creative Service Coordinator, your primary responsibilities are to create, design and execute the club’s brand identity and marketing creative pieces, oversee and execute social media strategy, and to assist in guiding the club’s overall media buying and marketing strategy.
Management and Individual Contributor Job Duties:
- Oversee the club’s social media plan and execution, including: creation of new content, growth of platform followership, and creativity in staying on the forefront of new social media platforms.
- Create or collaborate on all graphic design elements for use in social media, in-stadium digital signage, advertising/marketing pieces, merchandise, and other.
- Assist assistant general manager in overseeing media buying strategy, execution, and relationships.
- Manage grassroots/trade marketing plan.
- Create and implement standards for brand identity.
- Act as a clearinghouse for all marketing pieces across all departments.
- Participate in the club’s promotional brainstorm and lead the discussion in how promotional themes will be promoted and marketed.
- Collaborate with video production director for additional content creation needs.
- College degree
- Experience in managing non-personal social media accounts
- Strong design sense, and familiarity with Adobe suite of products (including Photoshop and Illustrator) is a must
- Experience in media buying is a plus
- Superior communication skills a must
- Exceptional customer service skills required