The St. Paul Saints Baseball Club is looking for a self-motivated, competitive, team and goal-oriented candidate to be responsible for selling and managing all non baseball related events in this beautiful new venue with a focus on the Securian Financial Club indoor event space. This role is responsible for ensuring deadlines and budgets are adhered to and will report to the General Manager and work with CHS Field Events Manager while coordinating with all Saints staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Event sales, planning, coordination, and client service.
- Develop and activate a marketing and sales plan for all event space offered by this venue including with a primary focus on the Securian Financial Club
- Assist and coordinate details of all events including but not limited to; conferences, festivals, banquets, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, charity events, trade shows, corporate meetings, employee appreciation events.
- Prospect and cold call new business via networking, previous contacts, trade publications, resource guides, data base companies and cold calls.
- Perform other duties related to the Saints operation as requested.
Compensation: Base Salary plus commission - commensurate with experience