The Ticket Sales Executive will primarily prospect using referrals, and make cold calls to local companies, organizations, and individuals to set up appointments to sell St. Paul Saints ticket packages & group events to generate new revenue. Executives are expected to work with the other members of the sales staff to generate new leads and research innovative ways to sell tickets, and maintain a database of all current and potential accounts. The staff member will be expected to meet and exceed monthly and annual sales goals, participate in sales meetings, staff sales tables at various St. Paul Saints games and events, attend events in the community to generate new leads and provide superior customer service to clients including existing ticket holders, new prospects, and single game customers. Staff members are expected to enjoy their experience working for a Minor League Baseball team, and have fun while doing so.
Individual must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Marketing, or Communication, or a related field. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills; possess the ability to operate Microsoft Office, and an understanding of CRM software. Individuals must possess a strong work ethic, ability to work long hours during game days and be willing to assist other team members when called upon. Sales experience is preferred.
- Meet Daily and Weekly Sales Activity
- Meet Monthly Sales Goals
- Set up Meetings w/ prospective clients
- Assist organization in game day and non-game day duties including non-baseball related events at the stadium, and throughout the community.
- Meet and service account by building relationships with current and future clients
- Represent the St. Paul Saints in professional way
- Develop unique group events and theme nights to generate revenue through cold calling
- Produce/Maintain accurate customer and pipeline records through usage of CRM Software
- Other duties as assigned