The Director of Ticket Sales aims to drive the ticket sales team to achieve the club's the overall ticket sales goal on an annual basis. The Director of Ticket Sales reports to the General Manager and trains, supports, motivates and manages the ticket sales team, while crafting the club's sales plan and customer service execution. The position will also be responsible for achieving his/her own individual sales goals and high level of customer service.
- Assist General Manager in leading ticket sales team to its overall sales goal, including daily and weekly report
- Work alongside General Manager to establish and keep current all ticket sales processes and strategies
- Maintain and udpate staff training methods and plan
- Support ticket sales staff by providing leads, helping to solve impediments, and managing an organized sales structure
- Implement group theme nights and promotions
- Motivate sales staff with incentive and recognition programs
- Sell and service season tickets, premium ticket products, group tickets, and mini-plan packages
- Maintain 75 calls per day volume as well as an aggressive sales and meetings schedule
- Meet a personal sales revenue goal by developing new relationships and growing existing relationships
- Attend community events, Chamber events and assist in outside events as needed
- Assist with additional duties and tasks as assigned, including varied in-season operational roles
- Contribute to staff promotional brainstorm and discussion throught the calendar year
A qualified candidate must have a bachelor’s degree and at least three years of successful experience in ticket sales with a proven track record of success within Minor League Baseball or comparable entity. Prior sales management experience is preferred. A successful candidate should showcase excellent communication skills with the ability to have effective and frequent dialogue with prospects, clients and account managers.
The desired candidate should also have a strong work ethic, and be highly motivated to achieve sales goals. The ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays in an outdoor environment is required.