TICKET OFFICE COORDINATOR
The St. Paul Saints are members of the Goldklang Group is a sports entertainment consulting and management firm. The Group provides operational consulting and management services in all areas relating to sports franchise, event, and venue acquisition, promotion and operation.
Currently, The Goldklang Group owns and operates the St. Paul Saints, (Independent, in the American Association), Charleston RiverDogs,(Single-A Affiliate of the New York Yankees in the South Atlantic League), the Hudson Valley Renegades (Single-A Short Season Affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays in the New York- Pen League), and the Pittsfield Suns, (college wood bat in the Futures League). The St. Paul Saints play at CHS Field, which opened to record crowds over its first four seasons.
The Ticket Office Coordinator will be responsible for staffing and overseeing the ticket office during games, as well as non-game days. Daily ticket and accounting reconciliation in accordance with the team requirements. Responsible for the printing of any/all ticket needs of the club and staff. Oversees the ongoing maintenance and management of season ticket accounts and service programs. Ensure that the ticket office is run in an efficient manner, and that all walk-up, call-in, and web ticket sales are handled in a manner that displays exceptional customer service. Preparation and completion of daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports. Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
• Bachelors degree is preferred
• Strong verbal, listening and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and prior experience with ticket operations preferred
• Works well in a team environment
• Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Commissions based on direct sales efforts
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and supplemental coverages available